Wednesday

SHALLA CHATS with Sports Artist Kenny Youngblood



Hi, I'm an artist. Before I could walk, I was doodling on my grandparent's bedroom walls and anywhere I found myself with a crayon. Many referred to it as "destroying the house," I called it art. Then in college, a classmate called my short story a "painting in words" and since then, I've been writing. (eg. as reporter for local and international papers, a movie/film critic, a script writer and producer of a cable show, magazine story contributor, etc.) Now I'm composing literary fiction, short stories, flash, experimental and otherwise. My adventure? To get them published :) (Isn't life exciting...) I am Filipino. I am Filipino-American. I write literary fiction, experimental and otherwise. I enjoy writing. I am an artist :)  

No comments: